Thursday, September 12, 2013

Challenge #42 - Sketch

It is time for another challenge here at CAS Colours & Sketches Challenge Blog! Karen is hosting again this week and brings you a sketch challenge. We hope to see you play along!


I love playing in challenges - rely on them really! Coming up with my first sketch challenge was a bit intimidating. I decided to find a layout that I have used a few times and make a sketch from it. I hope you find this a versatile and useful sketch!

Here is inspiration from the design team:
We are very honoured to have a Guest Designer this week - Lizy is a regular contributor to our challenges, please visit her blog and say 'hi'





Remember:
  • You must create a card - sorry no scrapbook pages, tags or 3D projects etc.
  • You must use stamping on your cards.
  • Submit your entry using the linky tool provided below.
  • Do not link up your whole blog, only the specific post that includes your submission.
  • Please include a link to this challenge blog in your post.
  • Your card should be new - do not link to a card that is older than this post.
  • You are free to upload to any other challenges.
  • You may enter this challenge as many times as you'd like - as long as each entry is new.
  • To help us comment on your creation, please turn off word verification.
Deadline: Wed, September 18, 18.00 GMT

2 comments:

  1. A fab sketch and lovely DT inspirations

    Bev :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I missed the deadline! poop! oh well I enjoyed your sketch here is my card incase you wanna see
    http://penrithcrafts.blogspot.co.uk/2013/09/stocking-or-sketch-abc-christmas.html

    hugs me xx

    ReplyDelete

We would like to hear what's on your mind. Please leave us a comment!